Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
some of you are so shallow basing who you want to date purely off looks, you have to consider other qualities about the person too like do they have lots of money, do they drive a nice car etc
Pick 5 TV shows/movies you like before reading the questions:
- Rupaul’s Drag Race
- How I Met Your Mother
- Queer as Folk
- Orange is the New Black
- The Big Bang Theory
1. Who is your favorite character in 2? Robin. Or Lily. Yeah let’s go with Lily
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1? haha of course its a reality show with 60+ people to pick from… I’d go with Santino though
3. What is your favorite episode of number 4? Season 2 finale. Just so much perfect
4. What is your favorite moment of number 5? Probably when Raj starts talking with Penny sober. Or the Howard and Bernadette wedding. Or the Sheldon and Amy kiss.
5. What is your favorite relationship in 3? Michael and Ben. But I did enjoy Emmett and Drew
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2? Ted and whomever. Just Ted in general.
7. How long have you watched 1? I started with season 3, but I’ve seen every episode and plan on watching every episode to ever come. Hell I even survived the spin off, Drag U
8. How did you become interested in 3? My boyfriend made me watch the pilot and it wasn’t terrible so we watched the next episode and that wasn’t terrible so we watched the next episode and that wasn’t terrible so we watched the next episode and before I knew it I was emotionally invested in the characters.
9. Who is your favorite actor in number 4? Uzo Aduba and Lavern Cox
10. Which show/movie do you prefer more? Drag Race is my all time favorite show
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of? I’ve seen all of them of all of them so whatever is the longest, either Big Bang of HIMYM
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? Bennett (but then again I’d rather be with him if you know what I’m saying)
13. How would you kill off your least favorite character in 5? Something painless cause they all rotate as my least favorite characters. But I think Stewart is my least least favorite and his whole storyline is how he’s trying to off himself cause his life is that bad.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work? HAHAHAHAHAH no but I’d LOVE to see that happen. A super homo prison? Sign me up!
15. Pair two characters in 2 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple: I still ship Lily and Robin. Sure they played with it for a moment and Lily is beyond down for it, but it would have made an interesting twist. Granted Mr. and Mrs. Awesome would have to be broken up and they are perfect for each but who doesn’t want a quick trip down lesbian lane.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast? It’s like I’m inclined to say Drag Race but OITNB has actually actors and cast in the traditional sense.
17. Which has a better theme song? I sing along to all of them… but I’ll go with HIMYM with Drag Race a close second (but not the album version, I can’t stand that)
gay people be like:
5 seconds later:
dropping hints to bae that ur ready
when i die please punch everyone who says “i wish i got to know them better”
Page 1 of 336